• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Un-Removable, not tradable duplicates

Kosake

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 2, 2015
Germany
Hello folks, here's the deal:

due to some quirk of the game I got awarded multiple versions of the D.A.R. cosmetic rewards back when the respective update released. Not just different skins, multiples of the same stuff. E.g. I have the classic helmet 3 times, the skully helmet 3 times, bloody armor 2 times etc. Since that stuff was reward-stuff, it can neither be scrapped nor sold nor deleted or traded.
With the last summer update I got a duplicate set of the steampunk skin (yay?), same issue applies.
The question is: How do I get rid of the unnecessary duplicates?

Oh, and I opened a querry on the official Tripwire KF2 support page, ticket number 7217448. Guess what? Ticket got closed two times allready without anyone having done anything about it. Not cool at all, TWI.

As it is, and I have "complained" before, there is too much stuff in my inventory that I will never use. The inventory is just becoming too cluttered for my taste. When you do get a new item you have to scroll through way too many lines of JUNK to find the new item. It would be nice, and I think simple to add the feature, of just adding a "Trash" button to just get rid of unwanted items, OR............ make everything marketable or available for recycle. PLEASE!

Upvote 0
The ticket has been recently reopened again by me. Not that any reply is forthcoming so far.

As I said, the problem is not so much that the items are unwanted or dupes - the problem is, they are seasonal, trade/craft-restricted items you only ever need *one* of. I never should have gotten duplicates in the first place.

Upvote 0