• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Technical Issues With the Halloween Update / Prestige Skins & Crates not Received

FateCookie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2018
so, for the first time trying to run the new update beta I saw no changes in the main menu HUD, along with no challenges from the new Halloween map. I played the new map during the beta and unlocked the Death's Door achievement as well as reached level 25 and prestiged the Commando skill. I however didn't receive the prestige skin or the crates. all though the vault progression bar did fill up with vault dosh, when I switched back to the live client for the legitimate Halloween update I saw non of the challenges again, although I saw a few bits of the new content in the shop and even bought the headshot SFX pack. Further more I went to check if there was a possibility that I had received the Vault Crates and Prestiged Commando Knife skin, but I hadn't.

I'm greatly confused by this because from what I can tell I can still play the game with other people even though I'm missing out most of the cosmetic changes from the update like the challenges and new enemy skins. I believe this is an isolated case and I'm worried my version of the game is broken, I don't have a clue how it could of bugged out this way, I'm really hoping there's a fix for it because i would love to participate in the Halloween challenges to unlock the the weapon and further more unlock/receive the prestige skin I worked hard to unlock.

Kind regards Cookie

I am having a similar issue with the dosh vault crates. I'm approaching 6,500,000 and have not received a single crate from this broken Scrooge McDuck vault. I am actively trying to finish my prestige rank for Gunslinger, but worry that I will also not receive the exclusive skin. I'm already not receiving the crates from the dosh vault, so is it worth trying to rush my prestige status for the bonus dosh reward? Is there a way to fix this? Logging out and back in does nothing.

Upvote 0