• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Input for shooting occasionally doesn't work.

Snoozie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 3, 2018
This issue started sometime after the Christmas update finished, unsure how to fix, I've tried every fix in the book.
Reinstalling my mouse driver, uninstalling Logitech's mouse app and Razer's keyboard program, unplugging other peripherals, reinstalling the game, verifying cache, deleting everything for a clean install, restarting my computer and steam, increasing my framerate by lowering settings in hopes that it just might be tied to framerate, etc.
I'm unsure where this issue could be coming from, and it makes the game a bit frustrating to play at times since I take unnecessary damage or even die because I just get stricken with my gun not shooting when I absolutely need it to. Occasionally the game also doesn't let me aim, but it's extremely rare.

I believe it also needs to be stated that it is ONLY KF2 where I experience it. Not even other tripwire games, just KF2.
My mouse is a Logitech G502 if that helps, keyboard is a razer cynosa chroma, all updated to the most recent update.
I also have one friend who says he experiences this, but at an extremely lesser degree.
Sometimes makes the game hard to play, or nearly unbearable. Hope someone could help me.
Thank you for your time if you do attempt to help.