• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dosh Crates Not Being Granted

Mr.Jackpot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2018
It appears that this is a common issue from what I can tell and there's numerous "fixes" all of which do not work. So I am resorting to here.
I first noticed this issue when the summer sideshow content was still in the "preview" branch. I unlocked two dosh vault crates and I went to my inventory to go open them in hopes of getting something good but instead I got nothing at all. I was in the beta branch of course so I thought this was natural. But now that I'm switched over to the main branch and just got myself a dosh crate but guess what? It still doesn't show up. However all other items I obtain in game show up normally, like the steampunk outfit for completing the airship quests for example. Go figure. Some people are saying that Trip Wire is redoing the dosh system and series 2 of the crates are coming out but when I saw this info the posts were from March and May of this year. Meanwhile people are saying that it's a problem with steam. If anyone has any answers, please enlighten us.

Crates can take a few days to arrive, especially during a busy event. The list of rewards gets pretty long. If they do not show up after a week, this is the best place to visit. We can get you account specifics and look for any behind the scenes problems. In the meantime, other users report good results from the following technique: "open the inventory in-game right after you earn it. Then open and close the Steam Overlay and it should pop up."

Upvote 0