• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not Receiving the Steampunk Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApothecaryRx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2018
This new beta for Killing Floor has been a host of problems for me since its initial launch. Currently, the main issues I'm having are that upon joining games or playing solo, once I spawn in, the game freezes for a good 15 seconds, and will freeze erratically for about a minute or so before going back to normal. However, upon purchasing weapons, the game will make my hands invisible or freeze erratically again. But nothing is more irritating than the fact that I completed the challenges for the steampunk bundle, but I still haven't received the item in question. I've gone through forum posts about players not receiving event drops and have tried the suggested solutions e.g. removing and re-adding the program to my firewall and anti-virus exclusions, however, the issue still persists. I've played a few matches of the airship map in the meantime, and at the end of each, I still don't receive the bundle. I don't know if it's an problem with the game communicating with the reward server or what, but I'd like some enlightenment regarding the issue. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.