• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lost items...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrasil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2018
The matter is complicated, just last year's summer update reduced the possibility of receiving a memorial item from that event.
Unfortunately, I had a problem with the fact that the game's client did not display changed opponent's moles and that the default points made by me did not reward me with the prize of the summer season. I wrote to support, however, I did not receive an answer and I solved the problem on my own by reinstalling the game. Unfortunately, I did not receive a clown disguise. I ignore this and think that like prizes in weekly events, the reward for the event will be repeated, but it did not happen. So I wanted to ask if there would be an opportunity to receive this item with a dress and hat because I care a lot about it because it collects items in killing floor 2.

I apologize for all the uncertainties caused by my ability to speak English and thank you for all the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.