• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vault money reducing!

Visual bug, the money from the objectives are being added, the count up is just reversed for some reason, making people that dont pay attention and rash on decision making, post the "bug report" that money is reducing without even doing a slightest investigation of it actually reducing or its just ui bamboozling you.

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2308283 said:
Visual bug, the money from the objectives are being added, the count up is just reversed for some reason, making people that dont pay attention and rash on decision making, post the "bug report" that money is reducing without even doing a slightest investigation of it actually reducing or its just ui bamboozling you.

visual bug? realy? then why i still dont have a new vault box when i should (according to that u said?). i had 4.900.000 and after i completed 6 objectives. I have now around 4.700.000 when i should have already a box. Is not only visual, is practical as long as u dont gain the box! Just make ur own investigation before walk around insulting people pretending you are smart..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well after completing my objectives and friends that did the same, we all did receive our crates and our total amount still gone up.

When the bug appeared i had 6 mil and through that time i now have 7.1 mil, with the countdown going from up to down...

If you can provide screenshots of your current vault value and then the value after you completed objectives.

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2308286 said:
Well after completing my objectives and friends that did the same, we all did receive our crates and our total amount still gone up.

When the bug appeared i had 6 mil and through that time i now have 7.1 mil, with the countdown going from up to down...

If you can provide screenshots of your current vault value and then the value after you completed objectives.

Its like i never reached my last box and the game just reseting those doshes every time i go in the vault. More objectives i complete, less money it reduces.

More detais: Before 2 days, when i joined the vault and i had 4.900.000, the doshes started counting back and stopped like around 4.500.000 (previous cap). Every time i join the vault, the money are removing till the new ammount, depending of how many objectives i complete.
So yesterday when i completed the 3 daily obj and i went to the vault, it showed 4.900.000 and it was start counting back, till it finally stopped at 4.650.000.
Today after 3 more daily, it started again with 4.900.000 and it stopped to 4.800.000.
So the money are increasing yes, but not over the true ammount of money i had (4.900.000). So i actualy losed like 500.000 over there and i have no idea what will be happened when the money reach my old ammount. Maybe ive even lost more money, like 150.000 more (as i dont get in the vault everyday and ive noticed the problem before 2 days).

The photo cannot show something useful, as the doshes appears to increasing, and that decreasing first visual (when i open the vault), is very small for capture it. Someone else has the same problem here and this is his video about how it looks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6PZ...ature=youtu.be

ps: I should have at least 5.2b and a box, which i havent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So i just did my run on the daily and weekly stuff
Spoiler!

Everything works as intended (well except for the dosh value starting from the very top and going down to the correct value

Upvote 0
Well in my case wasnt only visual. i only know that the previous weekend (when the bug wasnt there for me), i was close to gain my box.
I clearly remember that, cause i had like 1 or 2 more missions for gain it. I probably had already gained it (in theory), as i hadnt open the vault for like a day before that day (and i do daily every day).
So after the bug i actually lost a box! Took me 6 objectives and a weekly to take it as it took me back 500k.
Have no reason to lie about that, when i have already lose 2 boxes (maybe 3 i dont remember) with the previous bug..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ye i feel ya, i lost 5 boxes before the bug got fixed ^^

well looks like most experience the visual bug while some including you have a more severe problem... Happend to roll into 1 random while playing hoe today, dude was also complaining that his dosh value kept droping that instead of being in the middle or going up, it just stays at the bottom now.

Upvote 0
omano;n2308329 said:
If you didn't keep track of your money to be sure, you may recall wrong. From now, as suggested, keep track maybe on a paper, how much you had at date XXX, write when you do a daily challenge, write the money you have when going to vault with date, and so on. If you're sure this way you can't be wrong.

Even if someone do all these every day, and he knew exactly how many he lost, whats the point? Almost all of us , have already lost crates from the previous bug and we know the vault was faulty, so it could still be (more or less) or still can be in the future (who knows)!
I dont want to "keep a file" for something should be working, and having that "anxiety" when i should play for relax. And for someone would say: "the vault is free" etc. etc.. Yeah i know that, but i bought a product (as all of us) and i keep spending money on it and im not rich! So as a custumer i expect a product that (at least!) does not make me nervous but entertains me.
For me the problem is not that i lost some digital doshes, or some digital crates. I can live without them. The problem is the behaviour of the company, if they give a solution, how fast they will give it, the quality of the solution. etc
more specific about that:
1) we had A vault,
2) it didnt work (missing crates),
3)people said it,
4)we had some dead time from tw in which people were still losing crates without knowing what they should do (open the vault or not, as no one told them more about it),
5) the forum was down for some days (like we werent already confuced)
6) tp fixed the problem ,
7) we have no clue about if we will ever take those crates (just an indefinite answer that we will probably be rewarded or something),
8) after all these and when the vault is supposed to be fixed, is not (at least for me, or some of us)!

The problem is the professionalism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omano;n2308329 said:
If you didn't keep track of your money to be sure, you may recall wrong. From now, as suggested, keep track maybe on a paper, how much you had at date XXX, write when you do a daily challenge, write the money you have when going to vault with date, and so on. If you're sure this way you can't be wrong.

Îœy answer was deleted (or was never allowed) as it wasnt so flattering for tripwire. censorship i guess, so maybe it proves my previous comment about lack of professionalism.

Upvote 0
Welcome to User to User support sub-thread.... If you want more attention, copy paste your post into kf2 steam community forum under bug report.. Since forum is mostly like a small village where any twi official just comes to visit every once in a while... Maybe once in 2 weeks :D

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2308488 said:
Welcome to User to User support sub-thread.... If you want more attention, copy paste your post into kf2 steam community forum under bug report.. Since forum is mostly like a small village where any twi official just comes to visit every once in a while... Maybe once in 2 weeks :D

thanks but is ok. im done with this game anyway. thanks for the help

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2308492 said:
Oh please dont be so dramatic, quiting a game because one stupid mechanic that doesnt impact gameplay in anyway is simply put... r3tarded

im not dramatic dude/kid or whatever u are. the reasons was on my missing post. Is the lack of the professionalism and i was explaining there. i dont care for digital boxes, fake doshes and sh@ts, but as a customer i want to respect me and for many reasons they didnt and they dont. i have many examples to write but why to even bother? i have enough games and my own money to spend for plenty other games out there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0