• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dosh Vault Crate not granted even after multiple restarts

Jan 21, 2017
I just reached the required amount of dosh for what is supposed to be my 3rd crate, but the game doesn't grant me the Dosh Vault Crate. Restarted two times already and it still didn't appear in my inventory. I had no issues and had no need to restart for my 1st and 2nd crates. How do I resolve this issue?

I also did not get this today going for my third vault cache. You can read supports notice here:
http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/KB/View/2127-dosh-vault--reward-not-granting

Happened for me playing on coop server, Prison map, 4w. With 5 others.

Had the King FP spawn and die with me and another player still alive.

Noticed that I only got the equal amount of cash to trigger the crate generation. Not sure it was the case for the first two but suspect that I got more than the minimum dosh threshold required. Done weekly and all bar 2 daily (the pvp one & todays C4) rewards.

So on getting 1.5m the vault animation ran and the tracker bar updated but no crate. I then did C4 daily (for today) and the vault tracking bar updated but still no amount.

Ill be watching this closely.

Reactions: Deadbabies
Upvote 0
I fail to see how this cannot be proofed. We have a maximum dosh per day of 150,000 then 500,000 for the weekly. There is a very specific maximum for total dosh earned officially (the Weekly reward having been farmable is something else & if players exploited it to reach over the max potential dosh then they have potentially already earned more than the allotted rewards; ie: no reason to complain).

Vault items cannot be traded or marketed & grind down to a 2 for 1... Oh wait there you go... Yeah, players could exploit this to a small gain by grinding not-so-great Vault rewards & crafting new ones while claiming to have never received a crate. Bogus. Well I too haven't received a crate for my 2 Million mark but I'll continue doing the daily objs just for fun & to see my Vault fill up. **** I had high hopes of getting my crate retroactively rewarded too.

Upvote 0
We believe we have found the root cause of what can make a dosh vault crate not be granted. We are working on a fix for this now. We will not be able to reward players for missing crates in the short term, but we are looking at options to address this as we move towards our next major update.

Reactions: liamtranzig
Upvote 0