• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing floor 2 will not launch

uglymod

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 26, 2010
Conveniently right after the tripwire splash screen the game crashes. I have tried every solution to every single killing floor 2 wont launch thread. Bug report log says it cant find the .exe file. I gave that file admin privileges. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get this game to work. still nothing. This is a joke. I've never had any issue running any game on my rig. If i cant get it to work by tomorrow I will ask for a steam refund.

Why do people think threatening to refund if their ultimatum isn't respected will change anything? What are you? a 12 years old angry kid? Man up it may help solving lot of things in the future. Also giving useful information about computer specs could also be a good starting point when you have an issue with a game and want support.

Anyway, open a ticket on their support website if you want direct answer, because you'll be lucky to find a dev replying to you here..

Upvote 0
omano;n2307172 said:
Why do people think threatening to refund if their ultimatum isn't respected will change anything? What are you? a 12 years old angry kid? Man up it may help solving lot of things in the future. Also giving useful information about computer specs could also be a good starting point when you have an issue with a game and want support.

Anyway, open a ticket on their support website if you want direct answer, because you'll be lucky to find a dev replying to you here..

Glad to see my efforts are appreciated :p

uglymod post your logs here with pastebin or fill out a support ticket on our support site here http://support.tripwireinteractive.com/User/Login with that information.

Upvote 0
As users, we wish every thread will be replied to, and quicker, and you know.. this isn't the case (I have personnal threads with no response, since YEARS lol, I regularly up them but you know..), you reply to threads I know but we do not see (I say we like in me, and other people I talk about this exact topic) the interaction we would like to have here. Lot of us feel like abandoned puppies, sometime feeling like we are wasting our time.

Your replies are appreciated though, thank you :)

Upvote 0