• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Resolution/Aspect Ratio Issues

zip1ziltch2zero3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2017
I can launch kf2, but in windowed mode it's very small, 320x200, however when I go fullscreen nothing changes except now I have 320x200 res fullscreen. I can navigate to the options menu to attempt to change the resolution/aspect ratio and graphics settings, but I don't have any options available in the resolution drop down, and I only have one option in the aspect ratio drop down, but it's so blurry I can't really tell what the option is, however it is the only option available and I cannot change it. I have checked other forums, and attempted to change KFSystemSettings, but no luck, no change whatsoever. Please advise. -Z

Did you update your drivers?
did you try to delete config folder from my docs > my games > killing floor 2 > kfgame?

Or by the most stuped guess... Do you even have a graphics card?, or you just tried to run the game from integrated graphics?
​​​​

Upvote 0
s5yn3t;n2305028 said:
Did you update your drivers?
did you try to delete config folder from my docs > my games > killing floor 2 > kfgame?

Or by the most stuped guess... Do you even have a graphics card?, or you just tried to run the game from integrated graphics?
​​​​

Seeing as how I'm not incredibly computer literate, I'm assuming I'm using the integrated graphics on my laptop.

Also, while setting the resolution from the internal console does work, I'd still like to be able to start the game without having to do that every time. I understand there is definitely some level of laziness surrounding that last sentence, but It's just a matter of convenience, not lack of will.

Upvote 0
zip1ziltch2zero3;n2305258 said:
Seeing as how I'm not incredibly computer literate, I'm assuming I'm using the integrated graphics on my laptop.

Also, while setting the resolution from the internal console does work, I'd still like to be able to start the game without having to do that every time. I understand there is definitely some level of laziness surrounding that last sentence, but It's just a matter of convenience, not lack of will.

-Check your KFGame.exe and make sure all the launch settings are back to default and you're not running anything as compatability mode. Also check the launch parameters in the Steam launch from library.

Last edited:
Upvote 0