• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reward not given

FSj12

Jul 12, 2017
Just finished the weekly game mode the king fleshpound one. I beat it defeated the king fleshpound and everything. I started up the online matchmaking for the game mode set as weekly and started the match as it was set up. However, I did not get the reward or any reward when i had completed it. I did get the event reward the carnival hazmat suit when i completed the requirements for that one it was during a different match though i feel i should mention it because its a reward that was given. Well either way i think you should fix this immediately for everyone that did not get the reward since its a limited time only event. Also i should mention i did this solo even though it was an online match so even if it was like the patriarch trophy where the one doing the killing blow gets the reward that should not be the issue for my problem. Please fix this asap ps4 gamer tag that i beat it using is SUSHii_CITY (just in case its needed)

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens the first two suggestions did not work either and the support ticket is something that needs to be explained more on because its difficult to understand on what to do correctly for this situation. Also if you're like me you can not get the other weekly prize either. I just completed it. It will not appear either.

Upvote 0
FSj12;n2300807 said:
Kittenmittens the first two suggestions did not work either and the support ticket is something that needs to be explained more on because its difficult to understand on what to do correctly for this situation. Also if you're like me you can not get the other weekly prize either. I just completed it. It will not appear either.
Did the other suggestions listed on the link help? If they did not, register and fill out a support ticket. List the steps you've taken already, which game modes you've tried, and a link to your steam ID.

Upvote 0