• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

kf2 frame drops 1080ti

cidsito

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2017
well.. Im having Frame Drops lately. after I changed my Graphic card.. I had a gtx 1070 and everything was perfect. I upgrade to a gtx 1080ti

and now I have some frame drops.. I was playing in 1920 x 1080. all in ultra.. with the FLEX OFF...

I reinstalled windows and installed everything from 0 ... still same problem. I only have problems with this game..

I have been playing other games in 4k, no problems and with 60fps stable...

* the frame drops happens almost random.. sometimes theres a lot of action.. and no frame drop at all.. then im running around.. no enemys nearby, i jump and turn around.. Frame drops..

---------------------------------------------specs -----------------

win 7

4790k 4.0
gtx 1080ti msi gaming x
z97 gaming 3
16 gb ram

samsung 48 UHD

I had this issue here are a few things that cut down on it drastically.

1: Make sure you dont have any apps running that you dont need. I had a media server that was killing my performance.

2: Set your paging file to a static size, usually 1.5 times the amount of RAM you have. Even though I have 12 gigs of RAM the game was dumping data into my paging file every few minutes.

Upvote 0