• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Any way to change the default map (when people vote for a broken map)?

MrRogersBestNeighbor

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2015
Basically as the title says. I want to change it so when people vote on a broken map, or in my case, the map categories (example: ______Map Of The Week______, _____KF1 Maps_____, etc..., which are only in the map cycle, not to be downloaded as an actual map), instead of it going to Bioticslab, I'd like it to load up a map like Cucumber, Huskdodgeball, wtfv5, F@#!You, etc...
I mean generally, people will vote on that when they're probably about to leave the server anyways out of curiosity to see what happens when they vote on the categories. But when it loads Bioticslab by default, it's sure to kill the server (by "kill" I mean cause everyone to leave).
Instead, I'd like it to load up Huskdodgeball or some troll map to troll those who vote on the map categories.

I know how to change the map on server startup from Bioticslab (that's not what I'm asking).

Is there any way to make any map aside from Bioticslab the default map when people select a broken map or map category in the map cycle?