• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Sever Takeover Bug?

DeteCT0R

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 27, 2013
I have 3 server and i see when someone use the takeover funciot its just mess up everything what im configured.

(gamemode/difficulty/slots)

Its this some bug? or feature? I does want configure every time after people leave the server...
Also i want to leave the Takeover function.. Some proper fix?

Last edited:
It has already been discussed and asked in the past, but like the too long and never ending list of ignored things, this will surely never be changed as many more important things are still ignored to this date.

TWI has priorities and if it does not bring money, or doesn't completely break the game, this problem will go with the rest, at the bottom of their 'priority' list.

Sad but maybe they'll change their attitude towards all the community and server admins requests one day.

Personally I'm waiting since two or three years for many of the issues I'm talking about, and brought them up regularly since first time I opened these issues on the forum.

Upvote 0