• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Server Joining problems

TheDoctor[FIN]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 2, 2017
im hosting a server, i have done everything right, but my friends cant join my server with ip (which is way easier than invite since i can just keep the server open) but they can join the game if i go in first and invite them to the game.

oh and my friends cant access the webadmin page either.

anyone know whats up with that?

Is WebAdmin enabled? It's disabled by default in the KFWeb.ini. If it's enabled, that depends on how the server hosted. Is it on your PC, a dedicated machine, one of those rent a servers? Same goes with people being unable to join. To start with, how are you hosting and what OS are you using?

Upvote 0
I love that when people start threads with "I read everything about the topic", or "I have done everything right". Obviously you didn't because you're here, you have troubles.

Are all ports correctly opened and forwarded to your local machine? To me it seems not. Do you run the server on same computer you're using for your game? give the most details possible because people are not magician, and can't know what is going on if you don't tell them.

Upvote 0