• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Your server needs to be updated - Error

mr_r0dri_m

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys! I've installed KF2 Server and i've openned the right doors in my router but when I try to connect to my server using console command "open 127.0.0.1" I enter my password but than I get an error... I've deleted and installed again, everything seems to be runing well but I get the same error... :/ help pls?

Hey guys thanks, I've updated my verison of the game and now I can connect from the computer that's running the server by opening console and write open 127.0.0.1, but on my second computer that I have killing floor 2 (same version) I can't connect because when I try to do so, It apears a error saying connection lost. Any guesses? I have opened the right ports on my router, and tried install and uninstall the server a million of times... :/ and even with no firewall and antivirus and with all ports on the router opened to this computer.

Upvote 0
I assume, since you're running the game and the server on the same machine, that you are using Windows. On Windows, you shouldn't be experiencing the problem Romano described, since it seems to be happening on Linux machines only at the moment.

Are you joining via the server browser or via open-command in the console? Also, log output would be nice to have.

Upvote 0