• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server How to open multiple WebAdmins in the same browser?

darkspeed

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to multi-manage 6 servers through 6 webadmins in the same browser?

I have 6 servers running and planning to add 2 more but I can only open 1 webadmin per browser and incognito or the cookies will coincide each other and expire. Is there another way to open all 6 webadmins in the same browser or any other solution?

Would really help a lot if someone replies! thanks

If you keep exact same password or login/password (if using multi admin) you will be fine switching between all of them will be invisible. If you use a mix of multi admin and classic authentication methods for your different game servers, you will have to log in the "multi admin" web admin first, with proper login, and the same password as all other servers or you will have wrong credential problems when switching web admins if you do the other way (login to classic web admin then switch to a server with multi admin enabled)..

PS: be sure to select the highest session length to never be disconnected.

Fun fact: RO2/RS/KF2/RS2 all share exact same cookie, so if you own all of these servers you can use same password everywhere and switch to different webadmins, from different game servers, without logging in more than once.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I used a different address for each of mine instead of IP address.

if the server is remote, freedns.afraid.org will allow you to create many free subdomains and point it to IP of your server. You can then access all your servers in a single browser where login info should not get mixed up.

If the server is local, I think you can use the hosts file to do pretty much the same thing but I haven't tested how well that works.

Upvote 0