• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Custom Maps deleted from the server can't be readded (from Steam Workshop)

On my rented server there were some large maps that were not being used so i removed them and their corresponding entries in KFEngine.ini and KFGame.ini. Also there was a map which I removed to replace with another, but I believe they may have had the same *.kfm and conflicted (causing a mismatch error) so I ended up completely removing the maps and re-adding the one I wanted.

In all cases the rented server refuses to re-download the maps from the workshop. The entries in KFEngine.ini and KFGame.ini are fine. The maps won't propagate from Steam Workshop to /Binaries/Win64/steamapps/workshop/content/232090. It seems to be adding directories to /KFGame/Cache/ but the maps aren't downloading.

Editing to write that new maps are adding fine. I added 13 workshop maps to the server and the 9 completely new ones downloaded to the server without issues. The 4 maps that were previously on the server have failed to be re-added.

Edit 2: I fixed the issue by editing the appworkshop_232090.acf file. Sorry i missed that in the sticky. A mod can delete this thread.

Last edited: