• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Kicked From Local Server

MikeD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2017
I currently have a separate PC where I run my server on the same network. All of my friends have no issues joining/playing and have good pings/fps. However, I seem to be the only one kicked at random times mid-game. When it happens it's not a sudden drop. My friends say it displays that I was killed and all I see is everyone running into a wall for about a minute before I'm disconnected from host (my server). I was watching the server terminal at one point and noticed that when I was dropped, a message was being spammed with something along the lines of "close ipnetdriversteamworks_1" and my IP. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or if it's getting worse but today it happened way more than usual. Sometimes I'm disconnected once every other game, sometimes I can be kicked not long after rejoining. I've tried searching online for any fixes but nothing has come up that has helped. I'm hoping someone has any suggestions or has had an experience with this. Thanks!