• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Kicked From Local Server

MikeD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2017
So I recently set up a server on a separate PC on the same network. None of my friends have issues joining/playing and they all have decent pings/fps. However, I seem to be the only one being disconnected. It doesn't happen every game, and there's no specific time it happens. On some games I can get disconnected not long after rejoining. I originally thought it had something to do with my gaming PC being on wifi, but even with everything being connected directly to the router I still have this issue. I tried searching google for the past 2 days but I haven't really found anything that's helped. I'm assuming there's some sort of issue with being on the same network as the server. Initially it happened every other game or so, but today I was disconnected about 3 times per match. I'm not sure if this is continuously getting worse or if it's a coincidence. I think it's worth mentioning that it's not a sudden disconnect. I'll first notice all the zeds and my teammates just moving straight into a wall for about a minute. My friends mention that it says one of them killed me. Today I also noticed that when I was disconnected at one point, the server terminal showed something being spammed along the lines of "close ipnetdriversteamworks_1" with my IP. This is really frustrating. I'm hoping someone has had this experience and managed to fix it or has any suggestions. Thanks!