• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Seal Squeal motion sickness screen sway when sprinting

FearlessX

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2017
This bug is back again with new weapon Seal Squeal...when sprinting with weapon, there is severe head bobble/screen sway that is not like sprinting with any other gun. It is nauseating to look at the screen.

I love you guys tripwire but this has been an issue each time new weapons have been released since SPX 464 Centerfire (released one and a half years ago!). I am grateful you guys fix this each time, but please test this for future weapon updates! I can only believe this is a console bug...there is no way PC players can play the beta and not make mention of this.

Reactions: Josh Murday
Yes I remember tommy gun had this problem too. They have fixed it for SPX, AF2011, Husk Cannon, the charged laser gun for survivalist (can't remember name rn). I have made a post about this every time. I looked at your forum posts and I assume you play on PC...do PC players bring this up during the beta?

Upvote 0