• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Current/List of bugs need to be FIXED

Deleted member 87733

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 31, 2017
TW, you all have the list of current bugs for this release. I am not going to list them all, come on and fix them FFS, this is becoming a real fukn problem now. unresponsive controller at trader pod, M16, 501 secondary reload issues, unaccessible weapons at weld spots after being attacked.

war.to.fame;n2332213 said:
TW, you all have the list of current bugs for this release. I am not going to list them all, come on and fix them FFS, this is becoming a real fukn problem now. unresponsive controller at trader pod, M16, 501 secondary reload issues, unaccessible weapons at weld spots after being attacked.

We'll need more info to reproduce the unresponsive controller at trader pod. This is not something we have been seeing during playtests. Reloading was changed due to player feedback to change priority of reloading. Inaccessible weapons at weld spots is also something we'll need more information on to be able to reproduce. We haven't been able to make this occur and result in not being able to get out a weapon.

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2332219 said:
We'll need more info to reproduce the unresponsive controller at trader pod. This is not something we have been seeing during playtests. Reloading was changed due to player feedback to change priority of reloading. Inaccessible weapons at weld spots is also something we'll need more information on to be able to reproduce. We haven't been able to make this occur and result in not being able to get out a weapon.

about 2 days i was on weekly, I was Medic on Santa's workshop 7 rounds. While using the 501, this piece of crap weapon is starting a new bug called "screw you, keep reloading the chamber"

meaning, i have to fire 1 bullet to reload a nade, then when i try and shoot, there's nothing to fire and it just keeps reloading.

Upvote 0