• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Ps4, Vault crates not appearing in inventory

Skelemanram

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I'm fairly new to forums so I apologize for sloppy work. I play on ps4 and for the past few days that I've been playing I don't receive any vault crates after hitting the vault money milestones. It says I earned a crate but when I go to the inventory it's not there and restarting the game doesn't help it at all. A few days have also passed since the last crate i didn't get so it isn't a delay In rewards either. Any help? Or will this be patched in an upcoming update? Really disheartening to not get anything out of completing challenges honestly

I also have experienced this problem, however I have been playing for nearly two years, I see in the bugs page that there was a patch last summer claiming to fix the received/earned rewards bug concerning gold vault crates. while i know i have been a "victim" of the ping glitch that could result in earning a few crates more than deserved, I have not received a single gold crate since the mentioned patch. I first thought maybe I really messed up the math, so i checked my earned goodies against my currant vault balance,( and even accounted for an exponential for duplicates) but my math tells me I should have begun receiving crates long ago.
Is there anyway to accurately check the balance? I have played everyday since and complete all daily/weekly and special events and generally earn enough for 3-5 crates per week.

Upvote 0
You want to submit a ticket too. Your account should be looked at to see the status and what the record shows. Some people that used the exploit to get unearned crates are considered over-granted and must wait until the system sees that their number make sense again. Some were banned from earning crates unless they reset the number. Others were just banned from getting crates. You want to know where you stand or if there is an error on the account.

Upvote 0