• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console keys and loot boxes are not showing up in my invintory

yozomro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 28, 2019
Hello forum
during the season beatings release i bought a bunch of loot boxes and keys along with badass Santa. My debit card expired in the month of December but i was still able to buy chest keys etc. But on Dec 31st 2018 right around the new year i bought some more loot boxes. i got emails that the payment went though in psn network but the items were not showing up in my inventory (in game). i then updated my debit card information with my new debit card. after i did that i tried to buy more stuff because when i bought new things the stuff that i bought (old stuff) started to show up in my inventory 1 at a time. so i tried buying more premium tickets but they were not showing up and i don't want to keep dumping money in if i am not getting anything out. i already opened a ticket with PlayStation and talked to a rep. The PlayStation rep walked me though some steps to try and recover the stuff that i bought. IE deactivating my account reactivating it and restoring my license with ps4, i also deleted the game and reinstalled it on my ps4 and still no items in my inventory. so the rep told me to come to this website to try and look for help. At this point i am scratching my head wondering what else i need to do. Help Please???

I have the same issue, I found out that if you already own a crate from the bundle you are buying, it wont show up in the inventory, I have lots of items I didnt recieve that I bought from the store on Ps4, how am I suppost to support them if dont even get the Items im buying? This need to be fixed as soon as possible!

Upvote 0
odinram97;n2329953 said:
I have the same issue, I found out that if you already own a crate from the bundle you are buying, it wont show up in the inventory, I have lots of items I didnt recieve that I bought from the store on Ps4, how am I suppost to support them if dont even get the Items im buying? This need to be fixed as soon as possible!

There is a purchase issue that is impacting a subset of PS4 players that we are working to address with our partners. For now if this happens to you reach out via our support site.

Upvote 0