• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 Vault Reset and KF2 Support broken

I already posted in some threads that my vault got reset on halloween patch day and always read "open a support ticket" so i wanted to do that, but for nearly a week I'm waiting for my confirmation mail to confirm my account but nothing happens.

How do i get my vault fixed if i can't even create a support account?

I love KF2 and i would love to spend more time and money on it, but not being able to get new vault crates until i re-grinded 75 million dosh is killing my entire motivation to boot up KF2...

Vault resets on PS4 are a known issue and we are working with Sony on it. Most people have had their accounts restored or the restoration is in progress. A few were found to have used an exploit, but things are progressing.

I don't know what is happening with your support portal account. Someone had trouble with it last week, so I created an account (I never had one before) it was quick and easy, it worked first try and I was able to login in moments. The person that had trouble before was using a Chromebook, then android, instead of a regular Windows PC. How are you connecting? Have you checked spam folders?

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2325773 said:
Vault resets on PS4 are a known issue and we are working with Sony on it. Most people have had their accounts restored or the restoration is in progress. A few were found to have used an exploit, but things are progressing.

I don't know what is happening with your support portal account. Someone had trouble with it last week, so I created an account (I never had one before) it was quick and easy, it worked first try and I was able to login in moments. The person that had trouble before was using a Chromebook, then android, instead of a regular Windows PC. How are you connecting? Have you checked spam folders?

What do you mean a few have found an exploit ? like getting extras items while trying to figure out how to obtain there dosh count back?

Also, Sony servers are down and I haven`t been able to connect to the network so will this cause another Exploit for us?

Tripwire lost out on making money for this Halloween Event, will or are they going to extend it for another month or its going to end at the end of this month?

Upvote 0
war.to.fame;n2325800 said:
What do you mean a few have found an exploit ? like getting extras items while trying to figure out how to obtain there dosh count back?

Also, Sony servers are down and I haven`t been able to connect to the network so will this cause another Exploit for us?

Tripwire lost out on making money for this Halloween Event, will or are they going to extend it for another month or its going to end at the end of this month?

Exploits, in this case means people found a way to get unearned crates and used that method to acquire a large number of them, which may lead to a response.
Sony servers do not appear to be down from here.
A loophole or bug only becomes an exploit when someone uses it and exploits it for gain.
Neither of us are Tripwire's bookkeeper.
Events are scheduled cooperatively with partners and it is unusual to change their schedules once in progress.

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2325824 said:
Exploits, in this case means people found a way to get unearned crates and used that method to acquire a large number of them, which may lead to a response.
Sony servers do not appear to be down from here.
A loophole or bug only becomes an exploit when someone uses it and exploits it for gain.
Neither of us are Tripwire's bookkeeper.
Events are scheduled cooperatively with partners and it is unusual to change their schedules once in progress.

So how is it i end up with over 20,000 crates, if i found a way to exploit (which i did not search or look for) a crate there would be no way i could get that many within a few days after the update.

Upvote 0
DKZ-Alucard;n2325867 said:
Nothing in spam folder or anywhere else. I'm using Thundbird for mail or direct mail website in Firefox on my Windows 10 PC.

Still no mail from support.

So, just to be sure, you went to this site:
https://support.killingfloor2.com/en
I would guess for any site registration, if you do not get a confirmation email in an hour, it is not coming. I used a Gmail account and had no problems. Try to login with the account you created and see if it prompts you to do anything or offers to resend the email. You can also PM me your account name, so I can pass it to support. They can at least check for an error and the last two saved states.

Upvote 0