• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console 9mm Neon skins/Horzine Weapon Skin Crate Series 11 broken and cannot be equipped

SnapJackalPop

Grizzled Veteran
  • Apr 8, 2018
    UK
    Today I had Horzine Weapon Skin Crate Series 11 drop. In a purple box, the third series of neon skins. Got the 9mm skins but they can't be equipped, just click the button and nothing happens, they don't highlight.

A quick search seems to throw up other skins from the same crate suffering the same issue. I spent money on this and it's quite frustrating.

Xbox One X.

Foster Parent;n2325776 said:
    There is a known issue with some precious and neon skins. We are working on a fix.

We all understand there can be some programming missed, but should Quality Control have missed this? These are some pretty big issues that have managed to slip though some holes... Will Tripwire start opt beta to PS4 sometime during this year to prevent these from entering the final release?

Upvote 0
    Foster Parent;n2325844 said:
    Today's fix should take care of the neon skins.

The series 11 skins have not been fixed. I have a doomstick neon skin I've had for a while now, and I still can't equip it. And I agree with war.to.fame on this; how can something that people PAY for be broken for so long, let alone slip through the cracks in the first place?

Upvote 0