• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Dosh Vault Reset, Not Getting Crates. Also, your forum is broken.

!!!!!

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 10, 2018
I just spent the past 40 minutes trying to get registered to provide a bug report about my Dosh vault being reset and not giving out crates, but your website adamantly refuses to allow anyone to create a username that has letters or numbers in it. I ended up going with 5 exclamation points, since that's acceptable somehow.

So not only is the game bugged, but the forums are as well. Great job, Tripwire.

PSN Tag: Father_Wendigo

I just tried it and had no problem at all. That was at the support site, which has its own login. It did not offer me the chance to put in a user name, but a real name, since to make account changes, including to real-currency purchases, they need to know who you are.

Or do you mean this forum? Obviously the users have names with letters and numbers? Are you using a Cyrillic keyboard or something like that?

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2325440 said:
Or do you mean this forum? Obviously the users have names with letters and numbers? Are you using a Cyrillic keyboard or something like that?
Yes, I was talking about this forum. And no, I'm using a recent model US-centered Chromebook. The latter of which could have something to do with the issue, but trying to create an account with both an android phone and my Chromebook laptop would show any username that had letters or numbers spit back as invalid, even when I put in strings of gibberish.

Also, when I tried clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page it gave me the 'Not authorized to view this page' spiel. Now it's working.

*BUT* since you're here, about that Dosh Vault being reset and not giving me crates - do I need to put a ticket in somewhere besides here?

Upvote 0
Yes please. Go to our support portal.

https://support.killingfloor2.com/en

You will need to sign up there, with a real name/email so they can look at the back end of your account for errors. If your reset was on PS4 specifically, we have had several reports about that and are investigating a broader fix, though they can also do some one-off fixes. A few require reverting to a saved state one step before the last save.

I don't know if your OS is supported. I don't know if we've ever tested a Chromebook.

Reactions: !!!!!
Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2325443 said:
Yes please. Go to our support portal.

https://support.killingfloor2.com/en

You will need to sign up there, with a real name/email so they can look at the back end of your account for errors. If your reset was on PS4 specifically, we have had several reports about that and are investigating a broader fix, though they can also do some one-off fixes. A few require reverting to a saved state one step before the last save.

I don't know if your OS is supported. I don't know if we've ever tested a Chromebook.

Thanks, done and done. I just need to remember to bring up the Forums not playing nice with the Chrome thing in my next correspondence; totally slipped my mind after coming home from the gym.

Upvote 0