• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 bugs

Davski

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2018
- Using the Alternative fire mode with the Boomstick (firing four shots at once) often causes a misfire after reloading. I.e. when firing the four shots at once, the gun reloads, and then fires another single shot immediately, leaving three shots left after the reload. This happens about 80% of the times I use the Quad fire.
- Hans Volter's regeneration shields/bar/smoke not showing when he tries to grab players to regenerate during the boss wave. Usually happens fairly often when playing Solo, and rarely when playing with others. Normally Hans throws smoke and stuff to make it clear when he's about to grab you, but sometimes none of that occurs.
- Starting sessions with invisible hands/weapons until after a few seconds of movement, where they reappear as normal. Didn't happen until last update.
- Zeds getting stuck outside the map in The Descent has been happening for like, a year, causing us to give up and leave the game after waiting for the Zeds to get unstuck, although they rarely do.
- Text being brought from the pre-game lobby into the start of the game. E.g. if there is a Vote to Kick in the pre game lobby, the yellow/blue text repeats it when the game starts. This never happened before the last update.
​​​​​​- In some games the Vote to Skip Trader option can be spammed so that the yellow text shows multiple times, and in other games the Skip option doesn't seem to work at all (I.e. no yellow text).

Last edited: