• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Missing vault crates!!!

Raybon81

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2018
I'm not sure what's going on with the vault crates as I am fairly new to the game. I bought it expecting to get the full game experience and almost every time i am supposed to get a vault crate, it never happens. Why create a game if your basic features are missing and charge money for it? It's not fair at all. I'm not pissed by any means because I do enjoy playing the game but I am tremendously disappointed that the basic features are not attainable. Any idea when this issue will be resolved? I have 9 missing crates!!! Keep in mind, I'm new to the game and it makes a bad first impression.

This forum is filled with threads of "I'm not getting my vault crates" and probably no one is getting the crates and we just said forget it until the next major update which is coming soon. What I think is TRIPWIRE is fixing the hole system and dividing the cosmetics/weapon skin crates into seasonal crates. I have my kids accounts just to test and there's don't get any.

You can always submit a support ticket and find out why.

Upvote 0