• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Progression issue Xbox one

Failossify

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2018
Having a progression issue on Xbox one. When ever I try to prestige my perk it will give me the dosh and knife skin but my level won't reset to 0 (I do not get the crates either). Also when ever I try to level up a non max perk at the start of the next game they go back to what they were previously (example I got my level 4 sharpshooter to level 7 my team then died shortly after and when I started a new game it was back to level 4). And on top of all of this I no longer receive dosh for the weekly or daily completion (when ever I finish a daily after getting back to the main menu they re-roll and give me completely new ones, and weekly's just won't give me dosh and do not have a green check after completion)

Is this name your XB account name? We can check the backend to see what is happening, but remember crates can take days to arrive, especially during an event. Though, the other issues suggest an intermittent connection. In the meantime, when you see you were granted a reward, go to the vault, check for it and make some small change, like a skin or something, to force a save of your vault state.

Upvote 0