• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console [PS4] Recycle system bug

totalbloodman;n2321242 said:
Have not received the Vault crafting materials ~5 times and lost my items. Recycle process didn't stop, after that just background and nothing. Game restart / in-game death or full win didn't work.

im having the exact same issue when recycling a duplicate reward the traderpod screen will just hang there and i will lose the reward or crafting materials it leaves you with nothing.
hey foster parent ive given up on the whole pm thing it doesnt work and im wasting too much time faffing around with it anyways my ps4 game id is opiumgod .hope it helps because 4 times this trader recycle bug has happened 4 rewards gone

Upvote 0
Hey foster parent its very different for me.
its just theres nowhere i can input any text,im subscribed to you so its no problem there i can go as far as send a pm at that point its as tho the website hasnt been finished and theyve forgotton about the reply boxes for text,hope that makes sense.any way it was only to give you some details regarding that bug and my psn id - opiumgod
thanx for trying tho maybe have a word with the webmaster and tar & feather him !

Upvote 0
so its now the 6th time it glitched out on me and left me with sod all more fool me i guess for thinking it cant happen 6 times in a row,from now on i wont be opening any dosh vault crates ,your reward system sucks?duplicates on duplicates on duplicates,and you honestly expect people to support you when you cant get simple things like rewards right!this game has gone downhill badly which is a shame

Upvote 0
opium;n2321485 said:
so its now the 6th time it glitched out on me and left me with sod all more fool me i guess for thinking it cant happen 6 times in a row,from now on i wont be opening any dosh vault crates ,your reward system sucks?duplicates on duplicates on duplicates,and you honestly expect people to support you when you cant get simple things like rewards right!this game has gone downhill badly which is a shame

You said it brother! I think we are all sick of this crap. I recycle items and still get the same old Christmas stuff, even Halloween too! these items should be in groups and they should be divided crate groups like : vault crate 1, vault crate 2 not just dump them all in. To be honest the vault system isn`t even worth using anymore.

Reactions: opium
Upvote 0