• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console All items gone.

JinUchiha

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2018
Hey,

my PSN is "JindraUchiha" and I haven't played Killing floor 2 since the summer event 2017. Recently I started playing again and all the items I aquired during that even are gone. The shop is also not working and I can't seem to find the dosh vaults.

Any solutions??

JinUchiha;n2319769 said:
Hey,

my PSN is "JindraUchiha" and I haven't played Killing floor 2 since the summer event 2017. Recently I started playing again and all the items I aquired during that even are gone. The shop is also not working and I can't seem to find the dosh vaults.

Any solutions??

First of all do you have internet hooked up? If yes than maybe your saved data was deleted

Second is your game updated to the current update if not thats the problem

Upvote 0
KittenMittens do you known anything about weapon skins not loading the picture. The only weapon skin that not showing a picture of the weapon skin is the AK12 mint. My PSN is PhantomDrake960 I was wondering is that issue has happened to others. I have restarted the game, problem not fixed. Turned off my PS4 still not fixed. It's been 4 days since I got the skin but its not showing a picture. I joined a game where they were in the middle of a wave they died and it gave me a weapon skin, I was wondering if that's normal or if it was a bug in the software that doesn't recognize how long someones been in the match for.

Upvote 0
PhantomDrake960;n2320086 said:
KittenMittens do you known anything about weapon skins not loading the picture. The only weapon skin that not showing a picture of the weapon skin is the AK12 mint. My PSN is PhantomDrake960 I was wondering is that issue has happened to others. I have restarted the game, problem not fixed. Turned off my PS4 still not fixed. It's been 4 days since I got the skin but its not showing a picture. I joined a game where they were in the middle of a wave they died and it gave me a weapon skin, I was wondering if that's normal or if it was a bug in the software that doesn't recognize how long someones been in the match for.

I can Confirm with PhantomDrake960 that he is having an issues with the skin as i posted else where.
since tw removed mines or everyones posting images heres a link

https://imgur.com/a/AnCSyGj

Upvote 0