• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Slew of XB1 bugs.

Mar 27, 2018
So, yeah. First of all the 'Fleshpound/Scrake roar crashing the entire game game and forcing you to Home' is still alive and strong, so the 'fix' before with performance issues hasn't actually worked. Still has the bug that settings get reset if your controller dies in the main menu. When entering the game your class says that it's level 0 (even if you still are whatever level you are, changing to something else and changing back usually fixes it, but still, graphical bug).

And the last thing being with the SWAT and Gunslinger ZED-time perks and how the interact with healing darts from their respective healing-crossover perk weapons. Namely if you take Whirlwind of Lead and Rapid Assault respectively, you can use healing darts infinitely. Thing is, for Gunslingers, it will still cost you the healing charge to fire off a dart (even if you can infinitely fire below the minimum charge needed), and for SWATs it requires no charge use. Dunno if that's working as intended, but I'd imagine if that was the case, it'd be the same for the guns in general, where they'd still eat your ammo if you had any left in the mag and you can just keep shooting when your mag is empty.

Though in general. Just would rather fix the crashes and freezes. I hear that Dead By Daylight had the same problem on console and felt it happen in Vermintide, but they actually patched it on Dead By Daylight, so I dunno if it's a reoccurring problem with console in general or what. Just kinda would like performance patches to actually fix that. Oh, also, it crashed on Outpost, so the problem wasn't restricted to Nightmare, it's happened on damn near any map one time or another. Just, it's been months.

I'm having a problem with the startup of the game (showing Tripwire Interactive, Unreal Engine 3, etc). Everytime I startup up the game it doesn't have sounding but headphones work fine in my end. And when it the loading screen almost finishes, it crashes and puts me back at the xbox home menu. I've tried unstalling the game and reinstalling it, but that didn't change anything.

I'm hoping if anyone else have this problem and has a solution.

Upvote 0