• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Exceptional Weapon Drops/Crafting = Broken

LaGgY_42o

Dec 11, 2011
So awhile back I FINALLY got an exceptional drop, a medic pistol carbon fiber mint, few days later a medic pistol carbon fiber battle-scarred, awhile later a medic pistol carbon fiber field-tested. So I figure my next one has to be something different, so I recycle some rare's, including 6 field tested & battle scarred I paid for in crates, get 10 rare crafting material and hit craft. Yay! It's a Medic Pistol Carbon Fiber Field Tested!!!..... DICE Plz...... Is the stupid Medic Pistol Carbon Fiber the ONLY exceptional skin in the entire game or what? I'm not buying anymore keys till this is fixed...

Dude you're not alone,the way the microtransactions have been implemented in this game feel very cheap and tacky,I've stopped supporting this game weeks ago because of all the duplicates I keep getting,there should be a system in place to detect what items you've already got so it doesn't give you the same item twice.sadly not the case.out of 5 purchases I got the Victorian secret (hat)3 times.that's money down the drain.I had very little cosmetic items aswell so to get duplicate items so early on tells me it's either a lack of variety or the system is broke.either way it not good enough.

Upvote 0