• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Vs survival game won't load

Bonez1349

Dec 13, 2017
As the title says, 9 times out of 10 when I first look for a vs match the game won't ever finish loading. And most of the time when it does finish loading , the game freezes at the lobby before I can see what team I'll be on. To fix this I launch the game again and look for a match ( sometimes joinig the same server) and there's a 50% chance it will be fine or freeze again. I think it's because I have the digital copy. And a very weird bug I have been getting recently is when I'm about to kill a survivor as a zed or if they are about to kill me, my game crashes and exits to the PlayStation home screen. Only when I'm a zed tho. Which sucks because I usually switch teams to be a zed.

Bonez1349;n2312925 said:
I do. It just happened to me right now I was playing as survivors then when we switched teams I killed someone as a zed and the game crashed.

He meant play a survival game not as survivors in a vs match.

That said this game does crash on me quite a bit. Sometimes after a vs match it loads into a survival game (normal 4 waves wtf).

Upvote 0
Is the game loading now? Maybe there would be a problem with the connections or internet. Have you bought a subscription card? Recently, when my brother was playing a game, his game also won't load. After consulting a friend he recommended to purchase an Xbox live subscription from this website to buy all the games for free and enjoy it un-interrupted and also with good graphics.

Upvote 0