• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console full ammo m9 bug

omano;n2312694 said:
Ahaha I said it in other thread... you can't be real you're a mix of all that I said...

Conspiracy of game devs against you..... ""insert X-Files music here""

i suggest you do not suggest **** you don't know about...hackers and mods are a common thing on the pc gaming world. its ignorance to believe you aren't seeing them on consoles. they've been around for years now.

there are some battlefield 4 footages of top players that don't even have to lead their target, when i've played on the exact maps with same guns and learned to tell range, to know leads, and my leads aren't even close to where they can just shoot call of duty style.

Upvote 0
omano;n2312745 said:

i think its funny that we can't post videos of suspected hackers and mods, but you can be a slandering prick about everything. your hypocrisies know no bounds... do you document all of my posts before i decide to make them more on topic of the issue?

you either have no life, are part of the problem, are sad and lonely and need something to do that you feel dominant about because concerning your quote on the bottom of your page implying "you just know," is really arrogant... well, i've posted alot of videos of the hacks, mods and cheaters. sadly they are all private videos now, but i'm sure you think this implies something against, me. as the parasite you are will post this someplace else, and get your little gang of apes to monkey up on the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
why are you so salty, most of what you wrote here does not make any sense. You're the one trolling yourself. If you write constructive posts, proper bug report and all instead of whining and complaining about non sense, that can help you a lot to communicate.Also can't you communicate without insulting every three words? And yes I document everything on you, I'm part of the conspiracy against you as you may have now understood..

By the way the quote in my signature is obviously not something I wrote.. if you want to know it is an archive of what that arrogant idiot told me when I suggested him something for his map development (and in private was also some unbelievable ****) so yeah you understand things sometimes (this was bad arrogant message), but you didn't know the story to fully understand.

So if this is a bug report, I guess make a bug report next time without raging like a kid.

Upvote 0
zombie_lockdown;n2312809 said:
You may of pressed L3 by accident, which fills up ammo on all the weapons but I'm only speculating. I don't want to get involved in this conversation where your calling each other trolls

i don't believe i did. it seems to happen when you go to the trader multiple times and buy something each time. in the video that was the second time i returned to the trader. it happened again today, but i was playing berzerker and spamming grenades and rebuying them, then i noticed my m9 filled up. being berzerker though, it didn't bother me cause the m9 is actually nice to have in that class if you want a gun for taking care of one zed that is farther away.

i do have an older controller. my r3 sometimes wont turn full speed. i have to blow into the l3 to get it to run sometimes. i had to change batteries, and the back of the controller, r2 had to be fixed too. but i haven't noticed it ever having an l3 press happen without me doing so. now my x won't work everytime i push it, so i'm thinking of trying to fix that next.

Upvote 0