• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Rewards system

Dec 31, 2017
the way you have your reward system is god awful you not enough items and the loot crates are pay to look good all the way it doesn't matter how much you play you get like one rewards a day and that sucks we need ways to earn one key per week or something I have many ideas if you want to hear the little guy and enemy's are to dark and bull **** I hate king Fleshpound but other then that the games good but please do something for people who play full time

After experiencing glitches, bugs and game breaking bugs i will have to agree, I`m now finding myself playing less of this game each day and its soon coming to an end. With each update they release seems to have more bugs ending up in the main game which is such a downer, like having to restart the game because it freezes from day 1 and isn`t fixed. Things like these makes you want to walk up to a wall and start pounding on it with your head.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Without a doubt they will be anything for more money I bought the dirt bike outfit and it's only for one person and yet it's £4 that's a rip if they make a killing Floor 3 I'm boycotting it this is to much money hungry bull **** ever company has so form of loot crate that **** sea of thieves isn't doing this you guys need to learn from gta nowt be like it there are ways to earn money in it and yes it's a grind but the other option is buy money witch makes no sense why do you buy a game I buy games to play them and enjoy them and there just isn't enough going on in yours no story is this an early access game because it's sure as **** looks like one step it up or put it to rest piss poor job guys and girls

Upvote 0
[random bull****]...I buy games to play them and enjoy them...[random non sense]
Hu... yeah, and you got the full game you can play it and enjoy it.. the cosmetics are purely optional and are there to support the game updates I don't know if you notice how this company works, maybe you're a new jack here but they support all their games many years after initial release with free content and all... If you're not happy with their optional cosmetics system then avoid it, end of story.

By the way if you buy something without reading the description you're really not smart at all.. in real life do you buy things without knowing what it is too?

PS: and it is a coop survival game so your rant about no story mode and all are just dumb again see above, do you buy things really without knowing what it is?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The salt is strong here.

edit:

from PS4 store:

[h=1]Tanaka Biker Uniform Bundle[/h] [h=2]Description[/h] Get a new biker uniform for playable character Hayato Tanaka. Comes with Tanaka's Motorcycle Uniform (includes 7 skin styles) and Helmet Cosmetic Accessory (includes 7 skin styles).

from xbox store:

[h=1]Tanaka Biker Uniform Bundle[/h] [h=2]Description[/h] Get a new biker uniform for playable character Hayato Tanaka. Comes with Tanaka's Motorcycle Uniform (includes 7 skin styles) and Helmet Cosmetic Accessory (includes 7 skin styles).

And if you want people to actually understand what you're whining for, make proper sentences that make sense, it helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never said that. I said that if you play this specific game for leveling and for opening crates, you 100% missed what makes this game a great game, the core experience of the game.

You can only buy crates all day if you want, I don't care, but I let you know that this is not what the game is for, what the core experience of the game is, what the devs want you to enjoy.

Upvote 0