• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console vs mode not ending after killing boss on boss round

fire1111

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 12, 2017
im guessing because the other team all left, and i am only playing it because i need the achievement, but after the boss was killed the game wouldn't end. i says that i lost because humans were wiped out after i killed myself, and if i can't wipe out the other team i can't win. the game mode is overly buggy and glitchy and unplayable. i absolutely hate this game mode, and only want the damn achievement and feels its nonsensical to have an unachievable achievement for a broken game mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeman1221
Deeman1221;n2312554 said:
I have this issue too, almost every time I play versus mode. I have killed the patriarch several times, yet the match doesn't end. I have had to quit the game because of this. Can we please get this fixed?

i think it only happens when you are playing alone, because when you win, it says, "killed all enemy players." so having not killed all enemy players and just ai, it glitches out.

Upvote 0