• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 All Inventory Items missing and Store is empty

Crisstation

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 30, 2017
I posted this as a reply to other topic, but it can't seem to be posted, so I'm creating a new topic.

I'm having the same issue as other people on PS4, mine is Pro. Items are not showing since yesterday and even the products from the Store menu are missing. All my characters that have previously been customized, are with their items and accessories on but I see nothing on the Items menu, except for Emotes, those are gone too, leaving me just with the free emote. And recently I had the luck of getting The Running Man +!! :( My PSN ID is: CTM49. Hope you can fix this soon. Best regards and happy new year. Thanks for making such a remarkable game, by the way,I'm loving it, and oh its music...! bliss!

Crisstation;n2311941 said:
I posted this as a reply to other topic, but it can't seem to be posted, so I'm creating a new topic.

I'm having the same issue as other people on PS4, mine is Pro. Items are not showing since yesterday and even the products from the Store menu are missing. All my characters that have previously been customized, are with their items and accessories on but I see nothing on the Items menu, except for Emotes, those are gone too, leaving me just with the free emote. And recently I had the luck of getting The Running Man +!! :( My PSN ID is: CTM49. Hope you can fix this soon. Best regards and happy new year. Thanks for making such a remarkable game, by the way,I'm loving it, and oh its music...! bliss!

EDIT (Almost solved): I solved it by changing the way my PS4 connect to internet, so it was previously connected through LAN and I just had to change to Wi-Fi and problem fixed, somehow... So I got my inventory back.

Upvote 0
Hesam;n2312183 said:
No its just "inventory is populating"

Is your issue fixed by making changes to your internet connection too? I was asking OP because I was curious if it was the same issue as some other reports where that message specifically shows.

Reactions: Crisstation
Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2312146 said:
Is there an error that shows when the items and store are missing? "inventory populating" or anything along those lines?

Sorry for replaying this late, and to answer your question: yes, that was the message that appeared while I had this issue, of course I waited a lot and nothing would happen, the Store appeared empty. I had tried to re install the game and nothing. But I just had to change from LAN to Wifi and somehow the issue was solved. Now, may I report another issue? It's with Survival Vs. It's like I just can't play that mode, and I've come to the conclusion that if I blow as a Zed, for example, a crawler or a Husk, the game crashes... everytime, so I just gave up and only play normal survival and Weekly... Greetings!

Upvote 0
firetitties5000;n2330539 said:
My store won't load and inventory is stuck, I keep getting a failed to reach item server prompt, I reinstalled the game and changed my internet and nothing worked, right after cyber revolt on ps4

This is an issue unrelated to the OP. It should now be resolved.

Upvote 0