• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Getting same daily crates for over months

Urazpat88

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 10, 2017
Seriously there is something broken about daily drops..i get always same crates that are
1-Cosmetic crate series 3 (where there are animal faces masks)
2-weapon skin series 3.
Always these for over months..
i would like to get that dragon crate series 13 or some others like cosmetic series 1 from long time ago that usually i get it,now not anymore..
anyway will move soon to the pc where things are better and also there is steam market where you can get items what you really like...because in console things looks like are broken.

Urazpat88;n2311905 said:
Seriously there is something broken about daily drops..i get always same crates that are
1-Cosmetic crate series 3 (where there are animal faces masks)
2-weapon skin series 3.
Always these for over months..
i would like to get that dragon crate series 13 or some others like cosmetic series 1 from long time ago that usually i get it,now not anymore..
anyway will move soon to the pc where things are better and also there is steam market where you can get items what you really like...because in console things looks like are broken.

They need a better dropping system, i think the timing drop is bugged again, well for me anyways. I have bin seeing a lot of these dropping me, Emote series # 2, Horzine cosmetic crate # 3 and
Horzine cosmetic crate # 1. I don't want to spend money on these.

Reactions: Urazpat88
Upvote 0
24 hours..and i dont get my daily drop from 2 days..only ticket yesterday and today.
I dont know what is going on and how the system drop work...
i rebuild my database 3 times but nothing..
4 days ago i get my fav crate horzine cosmetic series 1 playing as support and horzine cosmetic series 4 playing as medic.
i v noticed that if i play as berserker perk i get always the same crates like "horzine weapon skin series 3 or 2 and cosmetic crate series 2 (the one with animal masks).
But yesterday and today nothing..only tickets.

Upvote 0