• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Abomination Bugs

HarryMcAuley99

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2017
England
Hello, I decided to write this post talking about some of the issues I've had in regards to Abomination (or Krampus as of writing this). Firstly, Abomination has a habbit of randomly dying on the Krampus Lair map (not sure if this happens on other maps), the random deaths aren't frequent but can sometimes happen out of nowhere. Anyway, the new weapon the Freezethrower is hands down the worst weapon you can fight Abomination with, due to the fact it seems to be very bugged. Abomination cannot be frozen at all which negates the weapon's main function, to freeze enemies (Freeze Grenades are unable to freeze him though). Things get worse though, the Freezethrower behaves oddly when shooting Abomination with it, the regular fire mode seems to do diddly squat to his health when he has armor, even if the only armor remaining is his mask or back armor. Sometimes I'll be shooting his exposed chest and literally nothing happens, no damaged is delt at all. Not to the chest, not to the back armor. I also noticed that the Freezethrower seems to do hardly anything to his chest plate, I think there's some collision detection issues with Abomination and the Freezethrower. Anyways, there is one last bug I have come across. When Abomination does his inhale attack (or whatever it's called) there is a chance that a player may get stuck and be unable to move permanently when getting sucked in. This has happened to me twice as of writing this and I have witnessed this happen to someone else as well. The player stuck in the glitch is stuck in mid-air vunerable to attacks, which usually ends in death.

Last edited: