• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Vault crate glitched when opening

funboredom

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2017
When i redeemed my vault crate it never opened the screen glitched and went to my inventory screen and i never got a vault item. The vault crate was still visible in the background with the key flashing inside. I restarted app and there was no crate or vault crate item. :(

Last edited:
yeah i,m experiencing a similar issue where im not getting my vault rewards ,the dosh meter fills up i get awarded the chest and the ticket key opens the chest but thats it,its been like this for 3 days ive played it,also had a system crash and it said corrupt data upon reloading the game some of my chest items were there ,definitely a bug somewhere tho if you guys can pass it on to a dev thanx

Upvote 0
This is also happening to me, just tried opening a crate and the graphics got stuck with key being inserted into the Dosh Crate then nothing. Moving off the page and back resulted in a missing Crate and no new items. I think I'm down 2 items from the Dosh Crates now... Very very disappointed given it's one of the reasons why I farm the daily/weekly challenges. Would missing items like this be reconciled when the fix is implemented?

Upvote 0