• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console [XBOX] Crashing, restarts, freezing and other bugs!

AnderX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of family members and myself just got this game for Xmas. It has become quite frustrating to say the least. On the Xbox One and Xbox One X we have encountered the following issues over and over and over.

1 - Random crashes. During loading maps, during gameplay.
2 - Random freezing, with repeating sound. This one leads to the Xbox restarting after several seconds.
3 - Matchmaking settings being ignored most of the time after the first matchmake into match. If you leave and try matchmaking again it becomes a crap shoot.
4 - Losing credit for daily/seasonal objectives. You get the credit and the banner letting you know you did it. Then once out of the match, it appears it was not received.

I hope these are known by Tripwire and they are working on a patch to fix them. It's a very fun game but has been the most disappointing in regards to stability.

This is exactly the same issue I have when playing multiplayer with other players. We have 3 xboxes in the house, and NOTHING crashes them, except this game. We're not talking the game crashing (which also happens), but

KILLING FLOOR 2 CRASHES ALL THREE OF OUR XBOXES

It happens on every map, at random times during the map.

The game is a blast, but we've stopped playing this game entirely because of the crashes. How could a patch like this ever be released?

Upvote 0