• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console KF2 is causing my Xbox One X to shut down

Kyoshi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2017
So....yeah. Not exactly sure what the hell is up with this. Killing Floor 2, the last time I played it, caused my Xbox One X to shut down entirely, twice. Once it was after an hour. Gave it a bit, tried it again and it happened again about 15 minutes later. This is kinda pathetic. I am not sure if that could do any damage to my system, but according to the Xbox Store reviews, I am not the only one with this issue. I will not even consider booting up this game until some kind of statement regarding it is issued.

Kyoshi;n2311783 said:
So....yeah. Not exactly sure what the hell is up with this. Killing Floor 2, the last time I played it, caused my Xbox One X to shut down entirely, twice. Once it was after an hour. Gave it a bit, tried it again and it happened again about 15 minutes later. This is kinda pathetic. I am not sure if that could do any damage to my system, but according to the Xbox Store reviews, I am not the only one with this issue. I will not even consider booting up this game until some kind of statement regarding it is issued.

Hi! This problem happens also to me randomly, and sometimes happens also in the same time to friends that play with me in the group, both on one and one x. Now I try to disable game DVR in System settings..

Upvote 0
Starting to think we will never get an update fixing this problem. Unless there was one and I've missed it. I almost completely forgot I even had the game and I still won't bother with it without some kind of fix. I really cannot sugarcoat it, this release has been textbook incompetence.

Upvote 0