• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console The Impossible Pukey The Clown Plush

HarryMcAuley99

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2017
England
So you're probably wondering what this post is even about. 'Impossible Pukey The Clown Plush'. Sounds like a joke right? Well, I kid you not there is a collectible on The Tragic Kingdom which is well, unobtainable. So when the map first came out, this collectible WAS obtainable, it was behind a truck sat on a barrel just near the power, problem was it was hardly visible and you had to position yourself just right to actually see the little cheeky clown. However, in some update (not sure which) the collectible was moved from the barrel and into the front seat of the truck. When I first saw this I thought 'Oh that's cool, they made it more visible', and then I went to go shoot it. The window is made out of some alien glass or whatnot I tell you! It wouldn't break, not even an RPG could get to it. It's stuck in there, mocking us. So really, all I ask is well. You fix the collectible, it's something so minor yet.. It bugs me.

Attachments

• photo19537.jpg
    photo19537.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: