• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console [PS4] Not getting my loot after playing for more than 30 minutes.

LunaticMaster

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Finland
And the last time i played kf2 was one day ago. So there was a day between the last time i played this game. So even the loot system is bugged? I have to admit that kf2 on consoles is not working porperly. I was really wondering, that why am i not getting that loot after playing the game for some time. I played a little bit more and than i came to an conclusion that the games loot / inventory thing is very much dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimi123
Consoles seem to be having the problems, I myself are not receiving the crate drops as they should. I also have the PC version and i can say its very stable and reliable also the PS4 controller works great with the PC version.

I do believe i saw somewhere TW is releasing an update the first week of January, i could be wrong.
so for this issue its and on going thing, they have released fixes ,patches and updates and its a recurring problem.

Upvote 0
LunaticMaster;n2311694 said:
I was really wondering, that why am i not getting that loot after playing the game for some time.

I havn't had any issues farming loot...I farm almost every 4 hours for the seasonal tickets on PS4 and havn't had any issues receiving the tickets or the ocassional crate here and there.

I don't know if this helps, but there are multiple times when at the end of the game screen, I don't actually get the loot popup at the top left hand corner, but when I go to my inventory, the extra ticket is there. My advice to you is to always keep track of how many tickets you have, then play the game for 30 minutes + but always make sure you make it to end of game screen, whether that means winning or dying. Then go back to inventory and check.

Upvote 0
I have been waiting atleast two weeks... maybe 3 weeks since I last saw my items. Even after leaving killing floor on for hours on end i still have no access to my items or the seasonal items. Dosh crates I have not opened(Dosh vault and 5 free crates) or the option to pay for skins or vault keys.

Upvote 0
I HAVE NOW STOPPED PLAYING KILLING FLOOE DUE TO LOSING EVERYTHING I HAVE EARNT OVER DECemBER... THIS WAS PISS POOR OF THE TEAM AND I AM HAPPY I DIDN'T BIT SPEND MONEY LIKE I USUALLY DO OVER HOLIDAYS..... YOU HAVE FAILED YOUR PLAYERS TRIPWIIRE... ITS APPAULING AND ITS REALLLY BAD YOU ANNOUNCE IT WILL BE FIXED IN JANUARY BUT YET I LOOSE EVERYTHING I HAVE EARNT IN DECEMBER... **** THIS GAME

Upvote 0