• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Krampus Christmas: Bugs, bugs, and more bugs!

CarlPS4

Jul 12, 2017
I know there are several threads concerning the massive amount of bugs included with the Krampus Christmas update, but since some of these are old bugs that STILL have not been patched, I feel like making another thread hoping it will finally get Tripwire's attention.

The Seasonal Reward:
- I completed all the seasonal challenges, but I did not get the reward. The issue of not getting your rewards was also present during the Summer Sideshow event.

The Dosh Vault:
- Perhaps my biggest complaint. While I love the idea of the Dosh Vault, there is just no point of earning dosh through regular and weekly challenges, because the Dosh Vault simply just does not reward you with crates 90% of the time. I had just recently completed two weekly challenges (played from Monday night to Tuesday) and the seasonal challenges, along with a few daily challenges. I think i unlocked 3-4 crates, however I received none of them. This has been an issue ever since the Dosh Vault was introduced.
- I am pleased that Tripwire is trying to compensate by giving us 5 free crates - too bad that the issue mentioned above prevents most of us, if not all of us, from actually receiving them.

Gameplay:
- I do not recall experiencing that many bugs during gameplay, but a few hours ago something odd happened. I was facing Krampus in a solo game and I managed to shoot him a few times with my Railgun before I had to put some distance between the two of us, and then... he died. Randomly and suddenly. I wasn't even looking at him when it happened and he had plenty of health so there is no way I could have killed him. It is as if he just lost his will to live. I managed to record it.

I am really enjoying the seasonal events and also just Killing Floor 2 in general, but it bothers me how these issues can remain unpatched for so long. If you are aware of any other bugs, do share! :)

Reactions: BlueJay825