• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Last Zed glitched

Ive seen this happen before. Its rare but a better description:
a zed was seen glitched by me on prison. It was a crawler. First time, it would walk in a line endlessly and was unresponsive to any interaction by players.
second time was it stuck halfway coming out of a manhole same as first encounter.

although rare, the problem solved itself after about 4 minutes.

Upvote 0
I would have waited but since everyone started killing themselves i doubt they would have had the patience to wait in the lobby. Not to mention when i pointed out the glitch a player told me no then proceeded to throw grenades at it and then told everyone to kill themselves when he wasnt able to kill it. I know im a female and we arent usually associated as skilled gamers but that was annoying. Now that i got that off my chest im gonna go die trying to complete hell on earth.

Upvote 0
Was it stuck on anything or did it just never die? If its walking in a straight line, it's possible it got desynced and where the zed was seen was not actually where it was. Sometimes you can figure out where the zed is stuck, and the desync occurred, and shoot that spot to kill it. If you can get screen shots of the area in which this is experienced we can look into the environment to see if something should be tweaked to prevent it. Thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: funboredom
Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2308955 said:
Was it stuck on anything or did it just never die? If its walking in a straight line, it's possible it got desynced and where the zed was seen was not actually where it was. Sometimes you can figure out where the zed is stuck, and the desync occurred, and shoot that spot to kill it. If you can get screen shots of the area in which this is experienced we can look into the environment to see if something should be tweaked to prevent it. Thanks for letting us know.

Could definitely be that. If it happens again, or any other encounters for that matter, i will take a screen shot and post it. Thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2308955 said:

I thought about that. I lit up the place with bullets and explosions with the team to no avail.

Upvote 0