• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Missing Cosmetics After Halloween Update Launch

Kinxopolis

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2015
Hi from PS4.

I'm missing a facepaint that I received during the Summer Sideshow event for Classic Briar. Nearly all of my characters have been reverted to their default appearances after the update as well if that helps.

It's also probably worth mentioning that I've also attempted to restart my application. When I did this, my Foster had a store outfit which I own and a sideshow human cannon hat that I don't own equipped. When I changed tabs and returned to the Gear category, his outfit reverted back to its default appearance. Still no facepaint, however. Any help or news regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Reactions: Musicaholic800
infntnub;n2306857 said:
Is the item in your inventory, and just no longer on the character how you left it? That tends to happen a lot after updates for me as well (character appearances restoring to default).

The cosmetics are always still in my inventory though.

Just verifying.

Hmmm. Wouldn't have thought to check thoroughly first before saying there's an issue.
Yup, we have an issue ground control :rolleyes:

Edit* Why is TW so inactive on responding to posts?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you mean the facepaint that showed only in gear and wasn't an item in the inventory, that was a bug. It shouldn't have been in the gear the same way default cosmetics are. It's meant to be an inventory item. This bug was fixed and that may be why it isn't there for all. If one owned the item through the tickets and that disappeared from the inventory, that's a bug. Let us know.

Upvote 0