• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console [PS4] Inventory Not Loading Properly

potato joe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 4, 2017
Recently I completed the weekly challenge BOOM on my ps4 but when I looked through my inventory nothing would load, the only thing there would be a small text saying "Please wait. Inventory is populating".
I have tried restarting my ps4 and waiting endlessly for it to load but nothing would work so if there is anything that I should do please tell me.

This problem comes and goes, i think tripwire holds our database so we wont lose anything. my inventory is fine, just my settings/cfg for the game and character customization is lost so i have to redo it... restarting use to work but not anymore, maybe its due to these updates that are having conflicts with other patches what files to exec when booting.

Upvote 0
What I found out about this issue for myself is that when my internet is not as fast as usual or doesn't have a high MBps (Megabits per second), my inventory will not load and my store will not show up either. Even though you may have a low ping during online multiplayer and have no problem playing with your friends.

This is only for myself and I don't think it is an account issue, it only occurs when my internet is not as fast as usual (I share internet with 3 other people at the moment). If that is the case, I don't think Tripwire will be able to fix that for you. Unless Tripwire allows your inventory to be available for offline play which will mean you'll have to download each item when you receive them.

Upvote 0